Description: Business Development Manager
Facilities Management Business Development Manager (FMBDM) Job Description: Builds market position of company by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals and relationships.
- Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; periodic contact with contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential for deal, and financial gain/benefit; evaluating options; assisting with resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials-including financial; estimating partners’ needs and goals for successful partnering.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Complexity – specialized skills and knowledge, as well as a commitment to continuous improvement to protect company interests and improve profitability. Draw upon advanced training to make sound business decisions when analyzing, preparing and executing government proposals. Exercise independent judgment to assess current procedures and develop new policies and processes.
- Interface – lead contact in all areas of a project, including control, legal, billing, procurement, subcontracts and pricing. They often interface with contract support staff, product and business unit managers, customer and supplier law departments, senior management e-commerce operations and outside counsel.
Skills/Qualifications Highly knowledgeable in the U.S. Federal Government electronic Procurement processes/industry. Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, professionalism. Interested inquires please send your resume attention: Mr. Curtis A. Powell email@example.com
Compensation: 100% Commission Position / Location: Home Based / Notice Ending Date April 5, 2019